If you would like to get away from the cold weather during the winter months and work on improving your game, join Nancy Quarcelino and Rita Reasons, at the PGA Center for Learning and Performance in Port St. Lucie, Florida.
This PGA Village facility is home to one of the most impressive practice training facilities in the country including:
▪ More than 100 Full-Swing Practice Stations
▪ World-Class Golf Fitness and Performance Center
▪ 9 varied Bunkers that Simulate Play from around the World
▪ Pitching and chipping practice areas
▪ 7,000-Square-Foot USGA Putting Greens
▪ 3-hole Teaching Course
▪ 54 holes of championship golf by design legends Tom Fazio and Pete Dye
This three-day school focuses on helping golfers improve their skills in order to gain confidence out on the course. After training each day, participants will have the availability to play golf at one of the championship courses at the PGA Villages.