The Women’s Beginner Program is designed to provide new golfers with basic fundamentals and knowledge needed to get started playing the game of golf. If you have played before, but feel the need for a fresh start, you might also consider this program as an option.
By participating in this program, you can expect to:
- Know what every club in the bag is supposed to do and when to use it.
- Be able to hit the ball up in the air and at least 100 yards.
- Know what to wear and what to put in your golf bag.
- Know what to do on the putting green and how to hit the short shots around the green.
- Know what to do when you go to the course to practice or play.
With emphasis on personal attention, we ensure a fun golfing experience! There is no need for you to feel intimidated; everyone in this program is new to the game.
- Six hours of instruction
- Learn basic rules, etiquette, and golf terminology
- Choose from a one-day or two-day program
- Clubs will be provided for the class, if needed, and recommendations will be made for future purchase
- Instruction videos will be provided to you online, prior to your sessions, to provide you a preview of what to expect.
- Invitation to join Women’s Golf Group of Middle Tennessee Facebook page.
Schedule for 2015
Select from a One-Day Program or Two-Day Program
Dates to be announced soon. Please check back!
“To be successful at golf, you don’t have to know everything, you just need to be confident that you CAN do it!” -Nancy Quarcelino