The Learn to Play School is comprised of three segments designed to build a solid foundation for women taking up the game of golf.
I. Learning Sessions
Learn the fundamentals/techniques of both short game and long game skills
II. Practice Sessions
Learn how to practice skills effectively in order to be prepared for play
III. Playing Sessions
Learn what to do when you get to the golf course
With emphasis on personal attention, we ensure a fun golfing experience! There is no need for you to feel intimidated; everyone in this program is new to the game.
- Six hours of instruction over four sessions.
- On-course play session
- Learn basic rules, etiquette, and golf terminology.
- Clubs will be provided for the class, if needed, and recommendations will be made for future purchase.
- Instruction videos will be provided to you online, prior to your sessions, to provide you a preview of what to expect.
- Invitation to join Women’s Golf Group of Middle Tennessee Facebook page.
All Women’s Beginner Group Sessions have been completed for 2014. Private instruction is still available for the remainder of this year. Please check back with us soon for our 2015 schedule. All Group Sessions will resume in the spring of 2015.