With emphasis on personal attention, we ensure a fun golfing experience! There is no need for you to feel intimidated; everyone in this program is new to the game.
If you have played before, but it has been a while and you feel the need for a fresh start, you might also consider this program as an option.
- Six hours of instruction
- Learn basic rules, etiquette, and golf terminology
- Choose from a one-day or two-day program
- Clubs will be provided for the class, if needed, and recommendations will be made for future purchase
- Instruction videos will be provided to you online, prior to your sessions, to provide you a preview of what to expect.
- Invitation to join Women’s Golf Group of Middle Tennessee Facebook page.
What You Can Expect to Learn
- What every club in the bag is supposed to do and when to use it.
- Be able to hit the ball up in the air and at least 100 yards.
- What to wear and what to put in your golf bag.
- Proper etiquette on the putting green.
- How to hit the short shots around the green.
- What to do when you arrive at the course to practice or play.
- A scoring method which will make the game more fun for you as a new golfer.
Two-Day School (6 hrs total)
April 11 & 18 (1:30-4:30) • May 2 & 9 (1:30-4:30) • May 30 & June 6 (9:00-12:00)
June 20 & 27 (9:00-12:00) • July 11 & 18 (9:00-12:00) • September 19 & 26 (9:00-12:00)
One-Day School (9:00-4:00)
The One-Day School is perfect for those individuals coming from out of town or those who want to complete the program in a timely manner. Curriculum is the same as the two-day school. Lunch is provided.
April 25 • May 16 • September 12
Cost: $210 (for either school)
“To be successful at golf, you don’t have to know everything, you just need to be confident that you CAN do it!” -Nancy Quarcelino