With emphasis on personal attention, we ensure a fun golfing experience! There is no need for you to feel intimidated; everyone in this program is new to the game.
If you have played before, but it has been a while and you feel the need for a fresh start, you might also consider this program as an option.
Upon completion of this program, participants will also be eligible to attend the One-Day Beginner Review. See below for more information on this program.
- Six hours of instruction
- Learn basic rules, etiquette, and golf terminology
- Choose from a one-day or two-day program
- Clubs will be provided for the class, if needed, and recommendations will be made for future purchase
- Instruction videos will be provided to you online, prior to your sessions, to provide you a preview of what to expect.
- Invitation to join Women’s Golf Group of Middle Tennessee Facebook page.
What You Can Expect to Learn
- What every club in the bag is supposed to do and when to use it.
- Be able to hit the ball up in the air and at least 100 yards.
- What to wear and what to put in your golf bag.
- Proper etiquette on the putting green.
- How to hit the short shots around the green.
- What to do when you arrive at the course to practice or play.
- A scoring method which will make the game more fun for you as a new golfer.
Two-Day School (6 hrs total)
July 11 & 18 (9:00-12:00) • August 15 & 22 (9:00-12:00)
September 19 & 26 (9:00-12:00)
***This program is also available for private groups. Contact us to set up a date and time to meet your needs. A minimum of six golfers is required.
One-Day Beginner Review (6 hrs)
The One-Day School is perfect for those golfers who have participated in the Beginner School this year or in years past. It is a review of the skills learned previously along with additional information and drills to help you to continue to develop your game.
Don’t worry if you haven’t practiced or played as much as you had planned, as this school will help refresh your skills and provide us the opportunity to answer your questions that have come up since we saw you last. Lunch is provided.
Dates Available: September 12 • October 17 (9:00-4:00)
“To be successful at golf, you don’t have to know everything, you just need to be confident that you CAN do it!” –Nancy Quarcelino