The Women’s Beginner Program is designed to provide new golfers with basic fundamentals and knowledge needed to get started playing the game of golf.
With emphasis on personal attention, we ensure a fun golfing experience! There is no need for you to feel intimidated; everyone in this program is new to the game.
If you have played before, but it has been a while and you feel the need for a fresh start, you might also consider this program as an option.
- Six hours of instruction
- Learn basic rules, etiquette, and golf terminology
- Choose from a one-day or two-day program
- Clubs will be provided for the class, if needed, and recommendations will be made for future purchase
- Instruction videos will be provided to you online, prior to your sessions, to provide you a preview of what to expect.
- Invitation to join Women’s Golf Group of Middle Tennessee Facebook page.
What You Can Expect to Learn:
- What every club in the bag is supposed to do and when to use it.
- Be able to hit the ball up in the air and at least 100 yards.
- What to wear and what to put in your golf bag.
- Proper etiquette on the putting green.
- How to hit the short shots around the green.
- What to do when you arrive at the course to practice or play.
- A scoring method which will make the game more fun for you as a new golfer.
Two-Day School (6 hrs total)
April 11 & 18 (1:30-4:30) • May 2 & 9 (1:30-4:30) • May 30 & June 6 (9:00-12:00)
June 20 & 27 (9:00-12:00) • July 11 & 18 (9:00-12:00) • September 19 & 26 (9:00-12:00)
One-Day School (9:00-4:00)
The One-Day School is perfect for those individuals coming from out of town or those who want to complete the program in a timely manner. Curriculum is the same as the two-day school. Lunch is provided.
April 25 • May 16 • September 12
Cost: $210 (for either school)
“To be successful at golf, you don’t have to know everything, you just need to be confident that you CAN do it!” -Nancy Quarcelino