Rita Reasons is a Class A member of the LPGA. She has received numerous honors for her teaching expertise during her 23 year career, including having been selected as the LPGA National Teacher of the Year and LPGA Top 50 Teacher.
Rita brings a different perspective to those wanting to learn and excel at the game of golf. She didn’t take up the game herself until after graduating from college and having excelled as a professional classical musician and executive in the banking industry.
Rita will tell you herself that it makes no difference whether you are about to tee it up in a professional tournament or perform with a symphony orchestra; the journey that gets you to that level of performance is the same.
Her approach to coaching is based around the goals of each golfer. Her technical expertise and ability to communicate in a manner which you can relate provides a unique learning opportunity. She is a motivator and believes that you have the potential to play golf at whatever level you desire. Read more...
Private Instruction for Adults
All Instruction Programs include the use of FlightScope-X2 3D Club and Ball Tracking Radar, Computer/Video analysis using the V1 Pro Digital Coaching System, a personal online V1 Academy video locker, BodiTrak pressure mapping system, discounts for the Mental Golf Profile, and a personalized plan for improvement. For Junior Private Instruction, click here.
One-Hour Session $150
Three-Series (3 hrs) $405
ALL SERIES & COACHING PROGRAMS VALID 12 MONTHS FROM PURCHASE DATE.
Sessions Available for 2, 3 and 4 Players. You and your friends/family or business associates can learn the game together, improve shots around the green, gain more distance off the tee or work on course management skills. You will decide how your time will be spent.
Call 615-778-8823 for pricing.
New for 2018!
The “ALL-ACCESS” Membership to the Nancy Quarcelino School of Golf is a special one year membership designed to benefit all golfers regardless if they are an experienced player or even new to the game.
2018 Member Benefits to Include:
- One FREE thirty-minute swing evaluation
- 20% off private individual coaching
- 20% off Club Fitting Sessions (does not apply to club purchases)
- 10% off any NQSOG School (does not apply to specialty clinics)
- Invitation to join the NQSOG “All-Access Network”, a closed Facebook Group which will provide golf tips, updates on current golf news and trends, and the opportunity to get your golf questions answered online.
Membership Fee: $129.95
*** Membership discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts being offered by the NQSOG.
Performance Coaching Program
This program provides options which all include a combination of technique, skill development, and on-course performance training. It provides a unique opportunity for game improvement for dedicated golfers with specific goals. Please contact us at 615-778-8823 to enroll in this program.
- Multiple coaching sessions incorporating video analysis, swing and distance tracking with FlightScope launch monitor, BodiTrak pressure mapping system, and other training equipment.
- On-course coaching and performance evaluation. (3 hours each session)
- Track your progress with your coach between individual coaching sessions. Available by video/FaceTime at your practice facility.
- Video Analysis. In addition to video utilized during coaching sessions, you will be able to send your swing to us online for analysis.
- This coaching program is valid for twelve months from purchase date.
2018 PROGRAM WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
“I wanted to thank you Rita for such a great experience during my lesson. You display such a passion and true excitement for teaching. You were not only able to help me fix my shank, but improve my ball striking to the best it has ever been. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you so much,” – John