Nancy Quarcelino is a member of both the LPGA and PGA of America. Within a career that spans over 30 years, she is regarded as one of the premier golf instructors in the country.
Nancy is a GOLF Magazine Top 100 Teacher, LPGA National Teacher of the Year, a member of the LPGA Teaching & Club Professional Hall of Fame, and selected multiple times as the Tennessee PGA Teacher of the Year.
Throughout her career she has coached golfers of all levels of ability, including players on the LPGA Tour, PGA European Tour, PGA developmental tours, LPGA and PGA club professionals, and collegiate golfers.
Nancy began playing golf at the age of eight years old at the encouragement of her parents who were both avid golfers. She played competitive golf as an amateur and proceeded to play collegiality at Western Kentucky University. While working on her Master’s degree at Florida State University, she began her career in golf, as an assistant coach for the women’s golf team. A few years later she returned to her alma mater at Western Kentucky University where she also coached the women’s golf team as she pursued her career as a golf professional. Read more…
Private Instruction for Adults
All Instruction Programs include the use of FlightScope-X2 3D Club and Ball Tracking Radar, Computer/Video analysis using the V1 Pro Digital Coaching System, a personal online V1 Academy video locker, BodiTrak pressure mapping system, discounts for the Mental Golf Profile, and a personalized plan for improvement. For Junior Private Instruction, click here.
One-Hour Session $175
Three-Series (3 hrs) $472
ALL SERIES & COACHING PROGRAMS VALID 12 MONTHS FROM PURCHASE DATE.
Sessions Available for 2, 3 and 4 Players
You and your friends/family or business associates can learn the game together, improve shots around the green, gain more distance off the tee or work on course management skills. You will decide how your time will be spent.
Call 615-778-8823 for pricing.
New for 2018!
The “ALL-ACCESS” Membership to the Nancy Quarcelino School of Golf is a special one year membership designed to benefit all golfers regardless if they are an experienced player or even new to the game.
2018 Member Benefits to Include:
- One FREE thirty-minute swing evaluation
- 20% off private individual coaching
- 20% off Club Fitting Sessions (does not apply to club purchases)
- 10% off any NQSOG School (does not apply to specialty clinics)
- Invitation to join the NQSOG “All-Access Network”, a closed Facebook Group which will provide golf tips, updates on current golf news and trends, and the opportunity to get your golf questions answered online.
Membership Fee: $129.95
*** Membership discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts being offered by the NQSOG.
Performance Coaching Program
This program provides options which all include a combination of technique, skill development, and on-course performance training. It provides a unique opportunity for game improvement for dedicated golfers with specific goals. Please contact us at 615-778-8823 to enroll in this program.
- Multiple coaching sessions incorporating video analysis, swing and distance tracking with FlightScope launch monitor, BodiTrak pressure mapping system, and other training equipment.
- On-course coaching and performance evaluation. (3 hours each session)
- Track your progress with your coach between individual coaching sessions. Available by video/FaceTime at your practice facility.
- Video Analysis. In addition to video utilized during coaching sessions, you will also be able to send your swing to us online for analysis.
- This coaching program is valid for twelve months from purchase date.
2018 PROGRAM WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
“I am forever grateful for Nancy Quarcelino. Not only did she give me the tools to compete, but she instilled in me the confidence to compete at the highest level in amateur golf. There is no possible way I would have had the opportunity to play in the U.S. Amateur or the British Amateur apart from the coaching of Nancy. I wouldn’t trade the many hours on the lesson tee and driving range with Nancy – all that I learned about the game of golf and all the experiences I had as a result – for anything.” -Bill Wellons