Join us in Nashville, Tennessee at Gaylord Springs Golf Links for a three-day experience designed to help you play your best golf.
All Three-Day Schools will be held at Gaylord Springs Golf Links, Nashville, Tennessee. In addition to providing the perfect location to play, Gaylord Springs maintains an impressive facility for golfers to work on their game including:
- Two-Sided 350 yard driving range
- Two Chipping Greens and Bunker complex to fine-tune your short game
- Two MiniVerde Bermuda grass greens
- 18 holes of championship golf designed by US Open and PGA champion Larry Nelson
Three-Day School Includes:
- 14 hours of full swing and short game instruction
- 4:1 student/teacher ratio
- NQSOG Instruction Notebook
- Personal video swing analysis with online access
- Launch monitor analysis and distance charting
- BodiTak Golf Pressure System
- BioSwing Dynamic Assessment
- Copy of Staying on Course: Mastering Golf’s Most Challenging Shots, co-authored by Quarcelino/Reasons
- Lunch provided on day one and two
2017 Three-Day Schedule
2018 schedule to be announced soon.
* Custom schools are available for groups of two or more for the remainder of 2017. Prices will vary according to number of participants.
To be announced soon.
(Includes: coaching, training materials, lunch. Accommodations not included.)
Nancy Quarcelino, PGA/LPGA Professional
GOLF Magazine Top 100 Teacher, LPGA T&CP Hall of Fame Member
Rita Reasons, LPGA Professional
2009 LPGA National Teacher of the Year, US Kids Golf Top 50 Teacher
Gaylord Springs Golf Links
18 Springhouse Lane
Nashville, Tennessee 37214
For a complete itinerary, additional information, or to enroll, please email us at: info@QSOG.com or call 615-778-8823.