If you would like to get away from the cold weather during the winter months and work on improving your game, join Nancy Quarcelino and Rita Reasons, at the PGA Center for Learning and Performance in Port St. Lucie, Florida.
This PGA Village facility is home to one of the most impressive practice training facilities in the country including:
▪ More than 100 Full-Swing Practice Stations
▪ World-Class Golf Fitness and Performance Center
▪ 9 varied Bunkers that Simulate Play from around the World
▪ Pitching and chipping practice areas
▪ 7,000-Square-Foot USGA Putting Greens
▪ 3-hole Teaching Course
▪ 54 holes of championship golf by design legends Tom Fazio and Pete Dye
This three-day school focuses on helping golfers improve their skills in order to gain confidence out on the course. After training each day, participants will have the availability to play golf at one of the championship courses at the PGA Villages.
Three-Day School Includes
- 12 hours of instruction/coaching
- 2:1 Student/Teacher Ratio
- NQSOG School Workbook
- Digital Video Swing Analysis with online access
- BioSwing Dynamic Evaluation
- Copy of Staying on Course: Mastering Golf’s Most Challenging Shots, co-authored by Quarcelino/Reasons
- Course management and play evaluation on private 3 hole Teaching Course.
- Unlimited access to practice at the PGA Center for Learning and Performance
- Optional golf, at discounted rates, available after class each day at one of the PGA Villages Championship courses. Green fees are not included in school fees.
Nancy Quarcelino, PGA/LPGA Professional
GOLF Magazine Top 100 Teacher, LPGA T&CP Hall of Fame Member
Rita Reasons, LPGA Professional
LPGA National Teacher of the Year, LPGA Top 50 Teacher
2018 Florida Three-Day Schools
All Three-Day Schools for this winter location have been completed. Please check out our Three-Day Schools located in Nashville, TN for the remainder of 2018.
8:30 AM – 12:30 PM each day
*Custom dates and programs are always available for groups of two or more. Prices will vary.
(Includes: coaching and all training materials. Accommodations and green fees are not included.)
PGA Center for Learning and Performance
8565 Commerce Centre Dr,
Port St Lucie, FL 34986
For a complete itinerary, additional information, or to enroll, please email us at: info@QSOG.com or call 615-778-8823.