The Junior Performance Coaching Program provides a unique opportunity for game improvement for dedicated junior golfers with specific goals.
Both young men and women between the ages of 10-17 are welcome to participate in this program. It is designed with a systematic approach to training, competing, skill improvement, and personal development.
This program will provide the structure required for improvement. Emphasis will be on coaching each golfer in their performance on the course, sharpening their short game skills, managing their mental game, and creating a solid stroke under pressure. Each one of these aspects will develop them as better players while providing them the opportunity to reach their individual goals.
The Junior Performance Coaching Program is led by Nancy Quarcelino, GOLF Magazine Top 100 Teacher and Rita Reasons, LPGA National Teacher of the Year and US Kids Golf Top 50 Teacher.
Performance Coaching Program 2018
This customized program provides a combination of technique, skill development, and on-course performance training. It provides a unique opportunity for game improvement for dedicated junior golfers with specific goals.
Please contact us at 615-778-8823 to begin the process of setting up a personal coaching program
- Multiple coaching sessions incorporating video analysis, swing and distance tracking with FlightScope launch monitor, BodiTrak pressure mapping system, and other training equipment.
- On-course coaching and performance evaluation.
- Video Analysis. In addition to video utilized during coaching sessions, you will be able to send your swing to us online for analysis.
- Your coach watches 9 holes of local tournament play.
- This coaching program is valid for twelve months from purchase date.