BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS WHILE PROVIDING MEMORABLE EXPERIENCES
There is nothing more valuable for your business or organization than creating a memorable experience for clients, potential clients, employees or supporters of your cause. The Nancy Quarcelino School of Golf, at Gaylord Springs Golf Links, can help you plan a golf event which will allow participants to learn more about themselves, and each other, while they participate in a fun golf experience at our world class facility.
We will work together with you to develop an event specific to your company’s goals and needs. Recommended as an alternative to a day on the course, our golf clinic and team-building formats can be modified to meet your budget and time constraints.
All events are hosted by Golf Magazine Top 100 Teacher and LPGA Hall of Fame Member, Nancy Quarcelino and LPGA National Teacher of the Year, Rita Reasons.
- Team building exercises, clinics for sharpening your skills before play, or full swing and short game clinics with fun competitions
- Use of the Golf Institute training facility
- Nationally recognized PGA and LPGA instructors
- Golf club equipment included
- Additional options including video swing analysis, club fitting
- Catering services available for your outing
Our past clients include: Prudential Securities, Merrill Lynch, Vanderbilt Medical Center, Dollar General, Crestor Corp, Spheris, Pepsico, HCA, Morgan Stanley, and the Tennessee Department of Transportation among others.
Contact Rita Reasons at 615-778-8823 or rreasons@QSOG.com for more information.