The Learn to Play School is comprised of three segments designed to build a solid foundation for women taking up the game of golf.
I. Learning Sessions
Learn the fundamentals/techniques of both short game and long game skills
II. Practice Sessions
Learn how to practice skills effectively in order to be prepared for play
III. Playing Sessions
Learn what to do when you get to the golf course
With emphasis on personal attention, we ensure a fun golfing experience! There is no need for you to feel intimidated; everyone in this program is new to the game.
- 7.5 hours of instruction
- Instruction videos provided online, prior to sessions, to provide a preview of what to expect
- Clubs provided for the class, if needed
- Women's Golf Group of Tennessee Facebook Page
- Learn: May 17 & 24 (3-5:00); Practice: May 20 & 27 (6-7:00); Play: June 16 (6-7:30)
- Learn: June 14 & 21 (3-5:00); Practice: June 17 & 24 (6-7:00); Play:July 7 (6-7:30)
- Learn: July 12 & 19 (3-5:00); Practice: July 15 & 22; Play: August 4 (6-7:30)