“Experience a Different Approach To a Better Game”
At the Nancy Quarcelino School of Golf, you can expect the very best in golf instruction and a commitment to help you achieve your personal goals.
We believe that there is not one perfect swing or method for all golfers. We will help you to discover “your swing” in order to play your best golf.
For over 25 years, we have successfully coached golfers of all levels of ability resulting in local and national recognition for our teaching expertise.
The NQSOG facility is located at Gaylord Springs Golf Links.It is equipped with state-of-the-art video analysis equipment, high speed cameras, customized club-fitting systems, launch monitor, pressure mapping system, and the latest in teaching aids and training equipment.
We also utilize the best technology available for creating a customized plan for improving the mental side of your game. Playing lessons are encouraged to help you make the transition to the course with your best swing.
A sampling of the accomplishments of our students
- Competed in US and British Amateur Championships
- Coach Division I College team
- Recipients of college golf scholarships
- Participants in US Kids World Championships
- Golf Special Olympics athlete
- Winner of the National Amputee Championship
- Achieved PGA Professional status
- Play on the LPGA Symetra Tour
- Achieved LPGA Professional status
- Tennessee Women’s State Senior Champion
- Play on the LPGA Tour
- Play on developmental tours for the PGA
- Play on the European Tour
- AAU Junior National Champion
- Play on the AJGA Junior Tour
- Play Division I college golf
- Club Champions and Most Improved Players
- Numerous tournament winners on both local and national level